Friday, June 15, 2012

2013 in the MMO Game Industry

So yeah, yesterday I was watching videos on Youtube and came across some news about Skyrim. Apparently there is an upcoming Skyrim MMO that will be launched next year.

Well, count me in!

The upcoming Elder Scrolls Online MMORPG sounds great. I am keeping my fingers crossed that it is free-to-play. Even p2p is okay so long as it doesn't cost an arm and a leg like SWTOR.

Speaking of Star Wars: The Old Republic, it seems that everyone is now so over that. The online gaming forums like mmorpg.com are full of people saying the subscriber base is shrinking at an extremely fast rate and the only reason why there are people online is due to the free months of members the developers are giving away to everyone.

Will 2013 be the year of f2p SWTOR? If so, will you be playing it? Some good stuff about 2013 MMOs here.

Anyway, here is a nice vid about the upcoming games. I laughed at the bunny girl. Lol I figure a lot of male players would love to play a bunny girl character. That's from the Wildstar MMO. Check it out, it really is wild, hahaha.

ArcheAge, of course, has been getting  a lot of buzz and hype but I'm trying not get my hopes up too high. It doesn't really seem like it is my kind of game. I'm more of a cute bunny girl player...



Best MMOs 2013 - Upcoming Games Trailers and Gameplay Video

No comments:

Post a Comment