Sunday, January 29, 2012

Why Players Love WoW

I have been playing World of Warcraft lately and it struck me that I have not been writing about WoW recently. So here are some of my random thoughts as to why players love WoW:

  • the graphics are realistic 3D but not so high quality that the download is extremely huge
  • you can play it on mid-range computers/ no need to buy a new PC to play it
  • each race has its own starting area, back history and "feel" so that it has great replay value
  • good dialogue even though I know most players just click or scroll through the text without reading it :)
  • the community isn't mean to new players

There are more reasons why players love WoW but those are the ones that have stuck in my mind.



Best Free WoW Clone

No comments:

Post a Comment